No, really - what is your EMERGENCY?

This used to be the journal of a nursing student at a prestigious 4 year university that will still remain unnamed. This is now the journal of a Registered Nurse working in an Emergency Department in a major US city. All names have been changed to protect the stupid and the mean. There is no educational value in this journal, sometimes it will be downright mean and catty - this is where I come to vent!

Monday, May 21, 2007

It is about darn time!

Well, it was about darn time but now I am no longer a student nurse and I am now a graduate nurse! Yep - it is true - my school in it's infinite wisdom has awarded me a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing. So now I am in that really fun limbo period where I am not a student, but not a real nurse yet. I don't start my job until the end of August, so I am fulfilling my duty to the US Marine Corps and at the same time studying for my NCLEX. Ok, well I am a little less enthusiastic about that - just can't seem to motivate myself. It will come - especially after I catch up on all the re-runs of the TV I missed this year!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:05 PM, Blogger Sassenach said…

    Congratulations!
    ...and Semper Fi. Thank you for your service.

     
  • At 10:54 PM, Blogger Unemployed Nurse Jack said…

    Congratulations to you! Enjoy the limbo in between. There's something so appealing about a lessened responsibility load that involves TV reruns and no late-night studying.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home