No, really - what is your EMERGENCY?

This used to be the journal of a nursing student at a prestigious 4 year university that will still remain unnamed. This is now the journal of a Registered Nurse working in an Emergency Department in a major US city. All names have been changed to protect the stupid and the mean. There is no educational value in this journal, sometimes it will be downright mean and catty - this is where I come to vent!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Signing Off

Well, to my 3 readers, I am signing off for a little while. Due to some recent developments in my other life, I will be hanging up my stethascope for a while and rejoining the semi-real world.

Keep checking here, some of the other students may post. If I feel like it and get a chance I may even post about my latest adventure!

Yolanda.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yolanda -
    I sure hope you aren't giving up completely...you have such a gift.

    I hope everything works out well...you sound a little worn and stressed. If you need anything, please let me know.

    Until next time, you are in my prayers. Hang in there....

     
  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger Shannon said…

    Not giving up, I'll be back. I have some other responsibilities that I have to give some attention to. Those responsibilities also pay real money which comes in handy when trying to pay tuition and rent!

     
  • At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yolanda,

    Good luck and can't wait to hear you complain about the nursing world again!!!

    Semper Fi.

     
  • At 9:10 PM, Blogger Sheryl said…

    Hello there,

    Was browsing through the blogger, found your page and attracted me to it. I am a student nurse too. In my final year, another 6 more months will be sitting for my Government exam paper. Most of the complains seems to have similiarity to my situation. Am looking forward to hear more from you about the nursing world in your place. Getting to know the differences in your place and mine...
    Anyway, I am from Malaysia.

    All the luck to our future to becoming a GREAT NURSES!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home