No, really - what is your EMERGENCY?

This used to be the journal of a nursing student at a prestigious 4 year university that will still remain unnamed. This is now the journal of a Registered Nurse working in an Emergency Department in a major US city. All names have been changed to protect the stupid and the mean. There is no educational value in this journal, sometimes it will be downright mean and catty - this is where I come to vent!

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

More painful than class

I have found something more painful than going to class: attending orientation at a federal medical facility. I am working in a VA hospital for the summer and we are going through our orientation this week. It is very painful. Worse than joining the military, worse than applying for nursing school, worse than sitting through classes in nursing school. I didn't think it was possible. At least I'm getting paid. Not much, but it is better than nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home