No, really - what is your EMERGENCY?

This used to be the journal of a nursing student at a prestigious 4 year university that will still remain unnamed. This is now the journal of a Registered Nurse working in an Emergency Department in a major US city. All names have been changed to protect the stupid and the mean. There is no educational value in this journal, sometimes it will be downright mean and catty - this is where I come to vent!

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Update

Well, we have completed 3 of 4 finals. As far as I'm concerned, today's was the only one I was a bit concerned about. It wasn't too bad. I, of course, could have studied more, but I didn't so no use worrying over it. Our next one is Friday (only 25 question) so I am taking tonight off. Well that, and why study ahead?? It takes all the fun out of cramming the night before! I have this wacky bunch of friends I study with and study sessions usually turn into hysterical laughing fits. Interestingly, we are all doing very well in school.

I sold back my Nursing Research book today. I got $16.00 for it. I will blow it all Friday night on beer. Yea! Big spender!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home