No, really - what is your EMERGENCY?

This used to be the journal of a nursing student at a prestigious 4 year university that will still remain unnamed. This is now the journal of a Registered Nurse working in an Emergency Department in a major US city. All names have been changed to protect the stupid and the mean. There is no educational value in this journal, sometimes it will be downright mean and catty - this is where I come to vent!

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Last Day!

Monday is our last day of community health clinicals. We still have a paper to write and a presentation to do next week, but we don't have to go back to the clinical site. I can hardly contain my excitement. Seriously. I'm looking forward to going only because it is the last time I have to go!

Spring is here, the weather is nice, only 2 papers and finals to go.....it's all good.....

3 Comments:

  • At 11:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations! Keep it up and perhaps, just maybe, you might get a break of somekind over the summer? Or now since you are this far along, is it one long dash to the end now?

     
  • At 12:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If everything seems to be going great there is most likely something you overlooked. ;) Just Kidding. Let me know if you make it out this way for Summer. It's a great outdoor area and great wine area too.

     
  • At 6:59 PM, Blogger Shannon said…

    Ah, unfortunately no rest for the weary. My program requires that we work as either nurse externs or nurse aides for the summer. It is a great chance for us to gain some real world experience and confidence in our skills (and get paid!). Oh yeah, plus an on-line class to complete.

    And Chiensign, boy do I wish I were headed to your part of the world, but no vacation for me :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home