No, really - what is your EMERGENCY?

This used to be the journal of a nursing student at a prestigious 4 year university that will still remain unnamed. This is now the journal of a Registered Nurse working in an Emergency Department in a major US city. All names have been changed to protect the stupid and the mean. There is no educational value in this journal, sometimes it will be downright mean and catty - this is where I come to vent!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Its Ok.

So, I've started my new job. It's Ok. Lots of the same issues as my last job but a slightly different clientele. And hey, it is nice to be paid more, work slightly less, and get free parking! I'm still getting used to the fact that my 2 years of Emergency experience makes me one of the more experienced people there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home