No, really - what is your EMERGENCY?

This used to be the journal of a nursing student at a prestigious 4 year university that will still remain unnamed. This is now the journal of a Registered Nurse working in an Emergency Department in a major US city. All names have been changed to protect the stupid and the mean. There is no educational value in this journal, sometimes it will be downright mean and catty - this is where I come to vent!

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Making progress

Ok, today was my Psych final and it is over. I don't think I did exceptionally well, but it wasn't as bad as it could have been. One of the problems is that the professor uses different vocabulary on the exams than she uses in class. And most of those things are not in the book either - I actually read this book. Anyway, it is over and there is only one more exam to go for this semester.

Monday is my Peds final so on Sunday I will be studying kids all day! That exam is going to really suck - the professor has a reputation for using test bank questions so it is entirely possible that they will be on subjects that she did not emphasize. Fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home